Facilitating Mindshifts and Collective Action for Anthropocene-Prosperity
18-20 June 2018, Hanover
Together with the Collective Leadership Institute Potsdam, the Volkswagen Foundation and the Club of Rome, the AMA project of the IASS is hosting a symposium on facilitating mindshifts for sustainability.
The event is mainly conceptualized as a co-creative process that moves back and forth between:
- empowering three concrete sustainability transformation cases in a way that integrates “inner” and “outer” dimensions of systems change
- conceptual reflection about how the different inner and outer layers of transformation are concretely effecting each other
- reflexive and contemplative elements
Why transformative designs?
- Innovative change approaches address not only to the What, but also the How of sustainability transformations.
- They support collective action at multiple levels anchored in a systems view of an interconnected world.
- They enhance the human capability to shape future collectively for a thriving world.
- A responsible Anthropocene requires another kind of human consciousness.
- The way we perceive the nature of reality determines outer action.
- Individual mindfulness needs to be connected to outer transformative action.
- Collective behavior change, consciousness development, structural interventions and community building needs to work together.
The Transformation Lab
More information here.