- Reshaping the city – a top-down or a bottom-up process?
- Raising Revenue with Attractive City Planning
- We need a new language for reporting on traffic
- Covid-19 pandemic: Researchers and scientists call on government to enable safe walking and cycling
- Taking the public along for the ride – Participation and the mobility transition
Dirk von Schneidemesser is a social scientist and research associate in the project "Co-Creation and Contemporary Policy Advice" at the IASS Potsdam. Before coming to the IASS, he completed his dissertation on the communication of policy options for sustainable local transport at the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin. Dirk received his M.A. from the Albert-Ludwigs University in Freiburg and FLACSO Argentina in Buenos Aires. Dirk is part of the Berlin based initiative Changing Cities e.V. which is responsible for the co-creation of Germany's first bicycle law, passed in 2018.