- What We Can Learn from the Corona Pandemic for Climate and Energy Policy
- Financing of coal power by G20 states is undermining the Paris climate agreement
- Renewable Energy in Africa: China is Indispensable
- Reforming the International Monetary System to Save the Climate
- Solar Energy in Germany and China: Dynamics of a Policy-Driven Market
Rainer Quitzow joined the IASS in December 2014. His research focuses on sustainable innovation, industrial policy, and governance of the energy transition in Germany and beyond. In particular, he has focused on the internationalisation of emerging renewable energy industries and the changing role of emerging economies in this context. He regularly engages in policy-oriented advisory work for both German and international clients. Before his career as a researcher, Rainer Quitzow worked in the field of international development with a focus on governance and environmental and trade policy. At the World Bank in Washington, D.C., he conducted governance and policy impact analyses for development programmes in Latin America and Africa.