- Climate Change in the Arctic: Partnerships and Better Data Needed
- “Shadow money should be tamed, not banned”
- Finding the Piece That’s Been Missing in Climate Science Education
- The Benefits of EU Environmental Policy for Great Britain: Q&A with R. Andreas Kraemer
- The Theory and Practice of Disaster Risk Reduction: Q&A with Nina Köksalan
- “Many Causes of Natural Disasters are Political and Social”: Q&A with David Alexander
- Q&A with Guy Brasseur: Communicating Science
Bianca Schröder joined the IASS communications department in June 2014. She studied philosophy, literature and journalism in Hamburg (MA) and Baltimore (PhD) and received her journalistic training at the Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung.