- Conducting a survey on climate change and energy in Jordan
- The Biden presidency – A turning point for US and international climate policy?
- Coronavirus shows it’s time to get strategic about renewable energy technology
- Public problems, private solutions? The UN addresses the climate technology gap
- The geopolitics of renewables. A new but messy energy world
Silvia Weko joined the IASS in 2019 as a research associate for the project Investigating the Systemic Impacts of the Global Energy Transition (ISIGET). She holds a Master's degree in Sociology from the Freie Universität Berlin, and a bachelor's degree in International Studies from Juniata College. During her studies she worked for the Heinrich Böll Foundation on their global Energiewende project and was responsible for communicating the benefits of the energy transition to an international audience. As a freelance energy expert, she created the Energiewende Wiki for the Böll Foundation, performed quantitative research on transportation and emissions, and took part in expert dialogues on European energy and regional development.