- Live from Madrid
- Outrage vs. Empathy – a Culture Clash in Climate Communication?
- Lung doctors for more pollution? – A Q&A on the debate about limit values
- For Climate and Health: Let’s Step up our Ambition for Clean Air
- Mitigating Climate Change, Brick by Brick
- Impressions from a first-timer at COP21
Kathleen Mar joined the IASS in 2012 and leads the group "Climate Action in National and International Processes (ClimAct)." ClimAct focuses on participation in and understanding of political forums that aim to drive climate action, with a particular emphasis on the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the Climate and Clean Air Coalition (CCAC). Kathleen holds a Ph.D. in atmospheric chemistry from the University of California, Berkeley and worked at the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) prior to joining the IASS. This perspective - combining scientific expertise with practical experience in the world of policy and administration - shapes her approach to both research and policy-oriented work.