- Pathways to Sustainable Energy
- Decarbonisation of the Energy System
- Identification and analysis of promising technologies for carbon capture and use (CCU)
- Development of standardised guidelines for the techno-economic assessment of carbon dioxide conversion processes
- Development of standardised guidelines for the lifecycle assessment of carbon dioxide conversion
Henriette Naims has been working at the IASS on the social aspects of new technologies of CO2 recycling with a focus on economic issues, since 2013. Since 2017, she has been leading the BMBF project CO2Min (CO2 capturing by mineral raw materials) at the IASS, which considers the sequestration of CO2 while simultaneously producing marketable products in the cement industry with regard to economic and social potential and risks. She completed her doctorate while working in the IASS project Decarbonization of the Energy System at the Chair of Innovation Management of Prof. Carsten Dreher at the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the Free University of Berlin. In her PhD project, she examines the cross-sectoral economic effects of technologies for CO2 capture and use in an empirical study. Henriette studied International Business Administration at the European University Viadrina, the Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK and the Ecole Superieur de Commerce de Montpellier in France. In her diploma thesis she examined the performance of sustainable companies in the financial crisis. Before joining the IASS, Henriette worked for several years in strategy departments of the media and communications industry.