- CO2nsistent: Making TEA and LCA for CCU Comprehensible for Policymakers
- Decarbonisation of the Energy System
- Pathways to Sustainable Energy
- How does the media cover CCU? Media analysis and the development of communications formats for the BMBF research funding measure CO2-WIN
- CO2Min - Mineral Sequestration of CO2
Henriette Naims has been working at the IASS since 2013 on the social aspects of new technologies of CO2 recycling with a focus on economic issues. While working in the IASS project Decarbonization of the Energy System she is a PhD candidate at the Chair of Innovation Management of Prof. Carsten Dreher at the School of Business and Economics of Freie Universität Berlin. In her PhD project, she examines the cross-sectoral economic effects of technologies for CO2 capture and use in an empirical study. Henriette studied International Business at the European University Viadrina, the Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK and the Ecole Superieur de Commerce de Montpellier in France. In her diploma thesis she examined the performance of sustainable companies in the financial crisis. Before joining the IASS, Henriette worked for several years in strategy departments of the media and communications industry.