+49 331 28822-362
- Effect of "low-wind" circulation types on air pollution conditions in present and future climate.
- My principal research interests are atmospheric dynamic, climate variability, climate change, and air pollution.
- 2012-2013: Master's degree in Meteorology and Geophysic at the University Complutense of Madrid, Spain.
- 2010: Aeronautical observer at the meteorological office at the Zaragoza airport. Meteorological State Agency, Spain.
- 2007-2009: Postgraduate research program in a project of "Study of statistical downscaling techniques in generation of Climate Change Scenarios". The Meteorological State Agency, Madrid, Spain.
- 2007: Master’s Course in Climate Risks and Environmental Impact. University Complutense and The National Institute of Meteorology, Madrid, Spain.
- 2005: Bachelor degree in atmospheric physics, University of Salamanca, Spain.